What it does?
- Make your Android phone a wireless earphone of your PC, such that you can lean back on your chair to watch a movie comfortably and without disturbing your family
- Make your Android phone a wireless audio bridge for routing the sound of your PC to your home audio system wirelessly
- In case you need to use a PC without a speaker, it can make your Android phone a wireless speaker of the PC
- And other innovative scenarios you can imagine :)
And all the audio is streamed in CD-quality digital form without the loss usually induced if an analog extension cable is used.
Notice you need a good home wireless network coverage to enjoy the audio in full quality.
How to start
- Install and download our accompanying PC-side module on your PC. Notice so far only PC running Vista/Win7 are supported
- Install Android client app on your phone from Android Market (search for WiFi-earphone)
- Open the client app on the phone and scan for the PC
- When prompted, enter the passcode for your PC module
- Now just plug a headset into your phone, or use a short 3.5mm male-to-male audio cord to connect your phone's audio headset port to your home audio system to enjoy the wireless audio.
Download PC-side module of WiFi-earphone here
Note: Only Windows Vista or Windows 7 are supported at the moment!
Download Android App of WiFi-earphone
Please install from Android Market.
We provide both a paid and a trial version. You are suggested to try the trial version before make your purchase decision. The trial version has all the features of the paid version except that
- Each connection session only last for 5 minutes (but you can reconnect, if you want)
- Has built-in ads.